Sunday, July 18, 2010

do we need distance to get close?

Do we need distance to get close?

I feel like I really need some space between me and everyone around me. I want some "me time". My quality time, just me. I need some space to think, think about everything. Things are getting absurd lately. I don't even know what I'm feeling. Its indescribable! All that I can do is just laying on my bed, and cry. I know, it sounds like "hello? It doesn't solve anything, you super pathetic teenage girl! all you can do is just crying and crying and crying". But I don't care. I just wanna do what I wanted to do. I've been so busy thinkin about everyone else's feeling. Guess its time for me to think about myself. To refresh my mind. I need to fix it immediately.

So..Do we need distance to get close? Yes, I do.

No comments: